Wednesday 12 September 2012

about me

My name is Shane Himathongkom. I attend Hurtwood House in Surrey, studying A-levels Business Studies, Maths, Accounting and Media Studies. I'm originally from Bangkok,Thailand. I was born on September the 5th 1994. I have interest in many sports but mainly football and golf, I've been Manchester United supporter since I was a kid. When it comes to music, I play a little bit of guitar so I like to listen to Blues, Reggae and Old Rock, however Blues is my favourite and the guitarist-singer that I like the most are Eric Clapton and John Mayer. My favourite films are The films by made Francis Ford Coppola called The Godfather and The Godfather II, I don't think the third one is up to standard when compare to the first two that's why it's not one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment